Chef Rossarin and her highly talented team from famed Thai restaurant Celadon at The Sukhothai Bangkok are proud to introduce six very special dishes. Inspired by diminishing menus and levels of service found at present in Thai restaurants, these creations present very rare, authentic cuisine.
Providing an exclusive opportunity for all Thai food lovers to experience the true flavours of exceptional recipes, each dish is prepared and cooked in original Thai style, complete with its own unique range of tastes and of course, artistically stylish presentation.
- SODSAI MALA – Deep Fried Minced Marinated Prawns with Garlic-pepper-Coriander Root on NaamWa Banana, Salsa Dipped Sauce
- NAAM PRIK MAKHAM PEAK NAEM PHAKTHOD – Traditional Dipped Sauce with Tamarind, Prawns, Served with Sweet Pork, Deep-fried Aromatic Thai Herbs
- NUEA TOM KRACHAI – Clear Soup of Beef Stew, Rhizomes, Fresh Chili and Tamarind Juice
- CHOO CHEE PLANUEA ORN – Homemade Southern Curry Paste, Sheet Fish, Kaffir Lime Leaves
- KANOM JEEN NAAM YA NUEA – Traditional Curry Fish with Fresh Aromatic Thai Herbs, Seabass Fermented Rice Noodles and Thai Vegetables
- KANOM NHEW – Rice Flour Dumpling with Shredded Coconut, Palm Sugar Cane Syrup, Crispy Rice
Discerning gourmands, don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy them all at Celadon in March 2017, for both lunch and dinner. Celadon opens daily: Lunch from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs. Dinner from 18:30 to 23:00 hrs. Classical Thai Dancing is performed daily at 20:00 hrs. and 21:00 hrs.
The Lost Thai recipes
Celadon @ The Sukhothai Bangkok
Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 hrs.
Dinner 18:30 – 23:00 hrs.
Classical Thai Dancing performance from 20:00 – 21:00 hrs.
Directly contact call 02 344 8888