Chef Rossarin and her amazing team from The Sukhothai Bangkok’s famed Thai restaurant Celadon are recommending six rare, authentic dishes that are difficult to find in Thai restaurants these days.
Presenting an exclusive opportunity for all Thai cuisine lovers to experience the true flavours of exceptional Thai recipes, the food is prepared and cooked in original Thai style, complete with its own unique range of tastes and of course, artistically stylish presentation.
Celadon Authentic Dishes include :
- Poo Sorn Klin : Crab Meat, Fresh Aromatic Thai Herbs Served with Chaplu Leaves and Chili Lime Dressing
- Yamyai : Thai Salad with Prawn, Chicken, Pork, Egg, Carrot, Turnip, Celery, Cucumber, Onions, Baby Cos Lettuce, Sweet Chili and Peanut Sauce
- Naamprik Makhamsod Goong Maine Lobster Foo : Young Tamarind, Spicy Dipped Sauce, Raw Thai Vegetables with Fluffy Maine Lobster
- Tomsom Plakapong : Seabass Soup, Flavored with Siamese Ginger and Fresh Tamarind
- Gaeng Look Klauy Moo Kurobuta : Southern Style Red Curry “Kurobuta” Pork Striploin and Raw Banana, Flavoured with Fresh Turmeric
- Kanom Intanin Baitoey Dokanchan : Pandanous Sago, Anchan Sago and Young Coconut Meat in Warm Fresh Coconut Milk
Celadon opens daily: Lunch from 12:00 – 15:00 hrs. Dinner from 18:30 – 23:00 hrs.
Classical Thai Dancing is performed daily at 20:00 hrs. and 21:00 hrs.
New Authentic Thai Dish
Celadon @ The Sukhothai Bangkok
October – November 2016
More information or reservation
Call : 02 254 9005 / LINE@ : @greatgastro