Too busy to cook a holiday meal? Celebrate your festive season at home with The House on Sathorn’s Festive Turkey Dinner Takeaway Set from November 23-24 and December 23-25, 2017.
You no longer have to spend the entire day worrying about cooking the perfect meal. Instead, let Chef Fatih and his skillful team lend you a hand in creating a wonderful festive dinner for you and your loved ones with our mouthwatering traditional roasted turkey. Dine in style at home with Chef Fatih Tutak’s takeaway menu and feel as if you’ve never left the restaurant.
- 5KG roasted free-range whole turkey
- Gravlax with hovmastar sauce and condiments
- Chestnut stuffing (V)
- Mashed potato (V)
- Cranberry sauce (V)
- Chicken liver parfait with black truffle and champagne jelly
- Maple glazed baby carrots (V)
- Sautéed brussels sprouts with bacon
- Roasted pumpkin salad with rocket leaves, onions, nuts and cranberry (V)
- Roasted mushrooms (V)
- Red wine braised red cabbage (V)
- Sourdough bread with signature Christmas butter
- Pecan tart with rum whipped cream
To match this great meal, guests can choose between a complimentary bottle of wine or bubbles. All orders can be picked up at The House on Sathorn and are advised to be made at a minimum of 2 days prior to pick up day.
For more information or orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-344-4025. For up to date information on The House on Sathorn visit www.thehouseonsathorn.com or follow us at www.facebook.com/thehouseonsathorn
Explore more of Bangkok’s Finest Dining Experiences
Dining Concierge LINE@ : @greatgastro