For those who fancy of Wine, this fabulous glass is not only a drink you could grab around the corner. Taste, Smell, Touch and dining atmosphere all those elements together created memorable wine experience. Great Gastro knows you love wine and a wine drinking manners deserved attention. Today we bring you an Essential List of Wine Etiquette Tips from a certified wine geek, Madeline Puckette. Famous from Wine Folly, a Wine Guidebook, Madeline comes with some of the most important practices to become familiar with.
9 Wine Etiquette Habits to Know
1.Hold your glass by the stem or the base.
2. Smell your wine. Sniff it, taste it, and think about it.
3. Try to drink from the same position on your wine glass to reduce unsightly mouth marks
4. When opening a wine bottle, try to do it quietly, like a ninja
5. When clinking: clink glasses bell to bell (it reduces breakage) and look your clinking-buddy in the eye.
6. Pouring wine? hold the bottle towards the base.
7. Fill your glass less than half way to give your wine room to breathe.
8. Try to keep your portion of drinking equivalent to the other people around you.
9. Offer wine to others before pouring seconds for yourself.
More information or request Reservation
Call : 02 254 9005 / LINE@ : @greatgastro