Since it’s the season of love, what could be more tempting than a stack of strawberry-flavor bakery confections in ’50 Shades of Pink’
Look no further this January-March 2018 than the splash of freshly-picked strawberry-starring sweet & savory recipes created by the sentimental pastry chefs of Zest Bar & Terrace.
Central Bangkok’s most cosmopolitan and convenient lounge, steps from BTS Asok and MRT Sukhumvit, offers an appropriately chic setting for sitting comfortably while sharing tantalizing treats over casual conversation.
Elevate your afternoon beside an elegant tea stand temptingly arrayed with:
- French pork terrine/strawberry coulis
- Balsamic strawberry/goat cheese/Parma ham crostini
- Baked Panini sandwich/smoked turkey/brie cheese/strawberry compote
- Strawberry white chocolate trifle
- Fluffy strawberry pie/pretzel crust
- Lemon macarons/strawberry mascarpone filling
- Classic strawberry scones/lemon glaze
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with fresh strawberries
All accompanied with freshly brewed fine teas or coffee, as preferred.
50 Shades of Pink High Tea at Zest Bar & Terrace makes the most of the afternoon daily from 12:00 to 18:00 hrs, priced THB 813 net per set for 2 persons. (Discount: 20% via the hotel’s online store, and SPG® members enjoy special discount)
For more information, please call 02 207 8000 or email email@example.com Visit us on www.westingrandesukhumvit.com and find us on www.facebook.com/westinbangkok
50 Shades of Pink
Zest Bar & Terrace @ The Westin Grande Sukhumvit
January to March 2018 from 12.00 – 18.00 hrs.
THB 813 net per set for 2 persons
To make a reservation, please call 02 207 8000