Nothing captures the mood of high Thai summer more tastefully than the mangos that are now in their prime.
And there’s no better time to enjoy them in the Big Mango than in the middle of the afternoon when the heat is just beginning to back off and ripeness reigns in all its glory.
Zest Bar’s passionate pastry chefs are no exceptions to the inspiration, creating a magnificent medley of mango-fortified sweet and savory morsels arranged into juicy Afternoon High Tea sets for two persons – because it takes two to tango with mangos – available from March to April.
Mango High Tea mania reaches fever pitch with:
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka Wrap with Mango Chutney
- Avocado and Mango Sandwiches, Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
- Spiced Coconut Prawn & Mango Salsa
- Mixed Fruits Fresh Mango Caramel Pudding
- Layered Mango Cheesecake Parfait
- Fresh Ripe Mango, Lemon Cream Tartlet
- Mango Coconut Macadamia Scones, Tangerine Jam
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
Simply drop by when you need a lift from the day’s work, shopping or socializing schedule.
‘Mango High Tea’ at Zest Bar & Terrace is available every day during March and April 2017 from 12:00 to 18:00 hrs. The delectable indulgence is priced at only THB 813 net per set.
Mango High Tea
Zest Bar & Terrace @ The Westin Grande Sukhumvit
Available from 12.00 – 18.00 hrs at B813 for two