The Mid-Autumn Festival is also known as the Mooncake Festival and celebrated on the 15th day of the eighth month in the traditional East Asian lunar calendar, which falls on September 15th this year. Across East Asia, from Korea to Singapore, it is a joyous time marked by various happy customs and festivities, and especially by the enjoyment of sweet and creamy or salty and scrumptious Cantonese mooncakes. The round and interestingly patterned mooncake is a symbolic and delicious treat during the festival. Our Chinese Master Chef Jacky Chan of Liu restaurant in Conrad Bangkok carefully prepares his mooncakes using only the highest quality ingredients, with all-time fave ‘East meets West’ flavors being Golden Custard and Classic Durian.
These exquisite mooncakes will be freshly baked each day and are available from 21st August to 4th October 2017 in various sizes.
– 4 pieces in a Conrad Precious Chest: THB 650 net
– 8 pieces in a Conrad Precious Chest: THB 1,150 net
Early bird orders receive up to a 10% discount and 15% discount for credit card holder (CitiBank, SCB and KTC) before 15th September 2017.
Conrad Bangkok Mooncake Counter will be available to visit and purchase on 21st August till 4th October 2017.
Liu restaurant is open for lunch daily from 11:30 – 14:30 hrs and for dinner 18:00 – 10:30 hrs, and is located on the 2nd floor of Conrad Bangkok For more information, please call 02 690 9999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us on www.conradhotels.com/bangkok and find us on www.facebook.com/conradbangkokhotel
Early Bird Peomotion! 15% Discount when purchased from 21 Aug – 15 Sep 2017
10% Discount when purchased from 16 Sep – 4 Oct 2017 (Minimum order at THB 2,000 or over)
Special privilege for KTC VISA member, Free delivery in Bangkok
When order and purchase 50 Boxs or over via thegreatgastro.com
Liu, Conrad Bangkok
Available from 21st August – 4th October 2017
4 pieces in a Conrad Precious Chest: THB 650 net
8 pieces in a Conrad Precious Chest: THB 1,150 net
Flavour : Golden Custard, Classic Durian
Terms & Conditions
- Offers are applicable for all KTC cardmembers except the 2nd and 3rd privileges are applicable for all KTC VISA cardmembers only.
- Offers are applicable on mooncake only and subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
- The website for ordering mooncake thegreatgastro.com (participating hotels only)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Advance reservation is required.
- KTC and Great Gastro reserves the rights to restrict, suspend, modify or substitute the promotion without prior notice.
- KTC and Great Gastro have no involvement in goods and services, please contact merchants directly for more details.