Bangkok, Thailand, 20 December 2017: Summer Palace, Cantonese Restaurant, at InterContinental Bangkok presents a special menu highlighting one of the world’s finest delicacies. From 1 January to 31 March 2018, guests be able to enjoy succulent pigeon in seven signature dishes featuring the bird fried, boiled, sautéed, braised and in soup.
- Deep Fried Crispy Pigeon with Mala
- Deep Fried Pigeon with Spiced Salt
- Double-Boiled Pigeon and Bamboo Pith with Chinese Mushroom Soup
- Monk Jumps Over The Wall Soup (Pigeon, Abalone, Dried Scallops, Fish Maw, Sea Cucumber and Ginseng)
- Stir Fried Minced Pigeon Served with Iceberg Lettuce
- Sautéed Pigeon, Bitter Beans with Home-Made Chilli Paste and Seasonal Greens
- Braised Pigeon, Roasted Pork In Clay Pot
For more information, please call: +66 (0) 2656 0444 ext. 6434 or visit: www.bangkok.intercontinental.com
Pigeon on the Menu
Summer Palace @ Intercontinental Bangkok
Lunch from 11.30 – 14.30 hrs.
Dinner from 18.00 – 22.30 hrs.
To make a reservation, please call 02 656 0444 ext. 6434