The open kitchen of La Scala will come alive with the irresistible aroma of white truffles from the Alba region of northern Italy, giving guests an opportunity to indulge in the ultimate truffle experience for both lunch and dinner throughout the month of November 2016.
Truffles, or “tartufi” are rich-flavoured mushrooms and first appear in early autumn, occurring from October to December. They are rounded, irregularly shaped white truffles, usually being double the size of black truffles with a smooth exterior and a pungent fragrance best described as a blend of garlic, mushrooms and matured parmesan cheese.
Italian Master Chef David Tamburini has specially selected and prepared an à la carte menu that highlights the distinct flavours of White Alba Truffles which includes;
- Mushroom brioche bruschetta, poached egg, parmigiano cream and white truffle
- Piemonte egg tagliolini and white truffle
- Potato filled tortelli in chicken broth with white truffle
- Roasted veal chop, Jerusalem artichokes puree, anchovy oil and white truffle
- Warm hazelnut genoise and soft mascarpone cheese meringue and white truffle
*Each dish is served with 5 grams of freshly shaved Alba white truffles. An additional Alba white truffle will be served upon request at 450 Baht per gram.
The Magnificent Taste of White Alba Truffle
La Scala @ The Sukhothai Bangkok
Now until 30 November 2016
Lunch from 12:00 – 15:00 hrs.
Dinner from 18:30 – 23:00 hrs.
More information or reservation
Call : 02 254 9005 / LINE@ : @greatgastro